There was excitement on our street yesterday morning while I was gone. The city came and dug up our neighbor's front yard to do something to the water line. The three boys parked themselves out front and watched the diggers. I was sad to miss such a thrill but glad that Nat took the boys out to watch and, like a good blogging husband, took pictures. I love being the mother (and wife) of young (and old) boys who find this type of thing thrilling.
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
watching the diggers
There was excitement on our street yesterday morning while I was gone. The city came and dug up our neighbor's front yard to do something to the water line. The three boys parked themselves out front and watched the diggers. I was sad to miss such a thrill but glad that Nat took the boys out to watch and, like a good blogging husband, took pictures. I love being the mother (and wife) of young (and old) boys who find this type of thing thrilling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(194)
-
▼
May
(22)
- Pride Rock
- The Crandal's
- handsome
- Saturday morning snapshots
- seven months and proud of it
- close calls
- at the park
- Blowin' Bubbles
- Naptime Reflections
- Farmer Luke's Party
- watching the diggers
- looking for puddles
- Are public schools a necessary evil?
- Ian and Luke
- peaceful moments
- a quiet moment
- An afternoon snack
- A Workable Solution
- Snapshots from a summer teaser
- garage sale season begins
- Not so green a thumb...
- sick!
-
▼
May
(22)
No comments:
Post a Comment