I have one son who would like to live outside in the grass...

...and another one who can't get far enough away from it.


Noah cannot figure out grass. He is okay if his hands or feet are touching the grass but if his legs or arms touch he freaks out. I think it's hilarious and keep putting him down to watch the reaction. Nat thinks I'm cruel and should turn the camera off and pick up my baby.
2 comments:
we woke up this morning and saw this post. Jakob read the first two lines and I read him the rest. we both feel like Noah is the cutest baby and we want to squeeze those precious little arms and legs.
that is so funny....i can totally picture this scenario and it has me laoughfing out loud, literally, btw i always laough when nat says you are "cruel" b/c i usually think it is funny...carrie u have to come out here...i am missing to much!
Post a Comment