Wednesday, May 09, 2007

a quiet moment

I am going to try and blog about something other than the nice weather and how much more I enjoy being a mom when I can take my children outside.

The house is clean, the kids are asleep and dinner is on its way. Does life get any better?

It's been a beautiful day so far. My run this morning was fragranced with honeysuckle and lilacs all in bloom along the bike path. I took the boys to Michael's (not to worry I had Whitney B. with me to entertain Luke, thanks Whit) and saw Martha's new line of craft supplies. Wow-- that's all I can say. We came home and made hummus-- yum. Then we met friends at the zoo for a picnic where I took these fun photos:




This household is in need of a little girl isn't it?

No comments: