Thursday, May 10, 2007

peaceful moments



I have enjoyed some sweet moments with my boys today. Noah has been a terrible sleeper lately. His nap schedule has been all off and he has been a crank. I had an inspiration today and put on a lullaby cd to help him calm down. It did the trick, he drifted off peacefully and slept for two and a half hour this morning. Luke saw me rocking Noah and thought that looked like a "good idea" and snuggled for a few minutes prior to nap time in the glider. He then told me that it was time for him to lay down and sleep, which he did. They can be such angels sometimes. These times of connection are healing for all of us. I wish that I could plan them-- put them in our schedule. I can't. I just have to be around and ready when they happen.

No comments: