Monday, April 30, 2007

Not so little Lukey

Here are some pictures of Luke's day:

Wearing his new Cubs jersey-- thanks Grandma Barb and Grandpa Doug!

Playing his new Thomas game on his video player-- Thanks Grandma Meg and Grandpa Lee.

Wearing his train engineer hat and bandana from Mom and Dad.

Books!

Diego socks!
He was really funny while he opened presents. Everything he opened was "just what I wanted!"

This is his birthday dinner: dinosaur chicken nuggets and smile face french fries. He was really excited about it but only head one head of a dino because he had...

filled up on root beer! This was perhaps the highlight of his day-- drinking pop. He almost never has pop and so he was really excited about it. I think that he found it a little sweet though, he kept asking for sips of my water.

It was a good day. Business as usual for the most part. He still had to take a nap, follow most of the rules, say good-bye to dad in the morning, and get dragged around while I did my calling. There were a few treats though. He got a German oven pancake for breakfast, got to open presents, eat ginger snap cookies, and wear his pajamas almost all day. Nat is still sick and so he isn't up for much. I am feeling a little sad, lonesome for baby Luke. I should just focus on enjoying big boy Luke. There is a lot to enjoy. He's smart, funny and totally himself. But, I still have to ask, Where does time go?

1 comment:

Emily Bell said...

Carrie I am here at Emily's looking at the blog. Luke is so cute. Love MOM

Blog Archive