The best thing that we did this week though was visit the children's museum. We went with our friends Talmage and Jackson. The boys were awesome! They played, explored, shared and pretended for two hours straight. I just got to hold Noah and talk to my friend Lisa the whole time. Noah was also in heaven, with all those interesting big kids to watch. When I asked Luke what his favorite part was he told me it was digging up dinosaur bones. We might have a budding Paleontologist. He and his uncle Justin would have a lot to talk about. It was really a great morning. I have to remind myself to get there more often. We have only been one other time since we have lived here and Luke was only 18 months old.
Friday, April 06, 2007
Spring Break Fun
We have had a fun Spring Break around here. (Spring Break for Nat meant going in late to work on Wednesday morning.) But, the boys and I tried to make the best of it. We visited the zoo on Monday, which was the only day this week that the high was above freezing. Our poor little zoo has had a rough go lately. Both of our giraffes died and it looks like all the lion cubs have all been transferred. They have, however, added a new prairie exhibit that includes Buffalo and Prairie Dogs (Luke is a little disturbed at calling them prairie dogs because "they don't even look like dogs").
The best thing that we did this week though was visit the children's museum. We went with our friends Talmage and Jackson. The boys were awesome! They played, explored, shared and pretended for two hours straight. I just got to hold Noah and talk to my friend Lisa the whole time. Noah was also in heaven, with all those interesting big kids to watch. When I asked Luke what his favorite part was he told me it was digging up dinosaur bones. We might have a budding Paleontologist. He and his uncle Justin would have a lot to talk about. It was really a great morning. I have to remind myself to get there more often. We have only been one other time since we have lived here and Luke was only 18 months old.
Luke and Talmage also had a good time on their "expedition" gathering rations and feeding each other,
The best thing that we did this week though was visit the children's museum. We went with our friends Talmage and Jackson. The boys were awesome! They played, explored, shared and pretended for two hours straight. I just got to hold Noah and talk to my friend Lisa the whole time. Noah was also in heaven, with all those interesting big kids to watch. When I asked Luke what his favorite part was he told me it was digging up dinosaur bones. We might have a budding Paleontologist. He and his uncle Justin would have a lot to talk about. It was really a great morning. I have to remind myself to get there more often. We have only been one other time since we have lived here and Luke was only 18 months old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(194)
-
▼
April
(26)
- Not so little Lukey
- A Green Thumb
- 8:52 a.m.
- Your mom goes to college
- Almost there!
- Do dogs have lips?
- Bon Voyage Emma!
- "You need to go to time out!"
- Peek-a-Boo
- Sunday Shots
- Hey Chicago, what do you say?
- Sat-ur-day is a special day...
- Mixed Media
- Little No-no
- Elm Lane meets Elm Avenue
- sometimes I feel just like Mama Bear
- This day just got a little easier
- Easter
- Walking in a winter... Wait a minute it's April!
- Yuck!
- Can we keep her?
- At the zoo
- We Got Ivy!
- Spring Break Fun
- Happy Birthday Nat!
- Luke the Photographer
-
▼
April
(26)
No comments:
Post a Comment