Well, not so much. We took the boys to a Cubs game on Friday and they did not win. Don't ask me anything about the game though because I didn't pay any attention.
It was Noah's first game and Luke's second. We took Luke when he was even younger than Noah (they both wore the same outfit). I spent Luke's first game nursing him standing up in the bathroom. I learned my lesson and went down to the first aid station to feed Noah.
The boys were both really good. Noah loved looking at all the people and made lots of friends. I really can't take him anywhere without him charming everyone around with that smile of his. The guy sitting behind us couldn't get enough. He kept taking pictures of him. Noah didn't like it when people yelled though. But, he got accustomed to the noise and even took a nap. Luke was another story. He was really excited to see the baseball players and to eat a hot dog (only ketchup, please). He cheered at appropriate times and had a longer attention span than I do for what was going on. It was a beautiful sunny day but was a little breezy in the stands and so Luke was a little bit cold. We think this slowed him down a little (like when you freeze a tarantula when you want to clean his cage). Luke also spent part of the game inside Nat's shirt-- he was a little underdressed. He really loved the whole thing. We are going to another game in June-- he's already excited.
1 comment:
true fans
Post a Comment