Monday, March 17, 2008

Oh yeah...look at me...I can blog again!

Carrie.

I just love looking at all your postings. Ive said before you are such a great observer and reporter on all your family's goings-ons. I feel bad for posting now...you are doing such a great job on your own.


Im just downloading this week in pictures of Jack (in my quest to take a picture a day of his first year of life...Ive missed one day thus far). I got your email so went through the steps to get myself back up and running on the Donaldson Blog. I had wanted information about little Adelaide...Knowing Emily is sometimes not a reliable source in the realm of spelling (ie: how do you spell Adelaide? I got the answer from her stating it was "aid" like in lemonade....? huh?)

Regardless...of course Ashley had the baby on her due date (WHO DOES THAT?!). And all the stats were very round numbers! I can't wait to see pics of little Adelaide. What a beautiful name too...love it! Congrats Ash & Caleb.

In the mean time, I'll throw some out here of the rambunctious, raucous, maniac 10 month old child that I have (speed) crawling around here...(he is definitely a "Hayes!)

Love to you all....


Traci, the Jacks, & Murphy!




2 comments:

Carrie said...

look at that little lover! thanks for posting, Traci.

Meg said...

Traci,
What a cutie! We sure all love the gifts you sent for Ashley and Kirk's babies, too.
Love you always!
Meg