Emily's shower was a lot of fun. It was really windy but warm that day. We all got ourselves lunch at Rumbi Island Grill, opened presents, ate cake and talked. The people at Rumbi were really nice and accommodating. It was really low key and really enjoyable. Bring on the babies!
Wednesday, March 05, 2008
Cousins
Here is a picture taken right after Emily's shower of Adelaide and Alexander saying hi to each other for the first time. (No, I'm not one hundred percent sure that's her name but let's run with it...). Could I get any more pregnant? Well, yes I can and I have. Two more weeks and then I might have to take drastic measures haha.

Emily's shower was a lot of fun. It was really windy but warm that day. We all got ourselves lunch at Rumbi Island Grill, opened presents, ate cake and talked. The people at Rumbi were really nice and accommodating. It was really low key and really enjoyable. Bring on the babies!
Emily's shower was a lot of fun. It was really windy but warm that day. We all got ourselves lunch at Rumbi Island Grill, opened presents, ate cake and talked. The people at Rumbi were really nice and accommodating. It was really low key and really enjoyable. Bring on the babies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(144)
-
▼
March
(24)
- What we've been doing lately...
- Easter: the Family
- Easter: the Lamb Cake
- Easter: Outfits
- Lazy Easter Sunday
- Easter: Hunting
- Alderidge?
- Adelaide May
- Maple tree, maple tree
- Loved this article...
- The baby
- Oh yeah...look at me...I can blog again!
- to the wise inventor of Legos...
- Almost spring...
- She's here!
- Two peas in a pod
- A Cousin's Advice
- A farewell
- Chapter books
- Lunch prayer also repeated at dinner...
- The worst night of ever...
- Cousins
- Sleepy Head
- Happy March
-
▼
March
(24)
1 comment:
THANKS FOR POSTING ASH. IT MAKES ME FEEL CLOSER TO YOU :)
Post a Comment