Sunday, March 16, 2008

Almost spring...

For lack of pictures of Ashley's baby I will post some of mine. It was a springlike week here in Madison. The high temperatures were above freezing for three, count them, three days straight. We took our first trip back to the zoo, and the boys got to wear their new giraffe rain boots instead of snow boots (we had to go on two walks that day to try them out). In related news, we can see the grass through the snow in our front yard-- I am going to call that Spring.




Stay tuned for pictures of maple sugaring and easter egg hunting yesterday...

3 comments:

wsb said...

Where can I get me some of those sweet rain boots. Sometimes I wish I had child sized feet because they have the coolest shoes, and then I remember I'd fall over a lot.

stacyross said...

Those giraffe boots are adorable!! They even have a little tail. I'd probably want to go on at least two walks a day too if I had a pair. :)

Meg said...

those boots are the best