Monday, March 24, 2008
Lazy Easter Sunday
Yesterday Adelaide and I stayed home from church while Caleb went to sacrament meeting. When he got home I made waffles and then we all snuggled up in bed. We slept and read our silly fantasy novels, but mostly we just stared at the baby. She kept doing the most amazing things like breathing and squeaking and making faces. It was a nice way to spend the afternoon. Later, Spencer brought over food and spent about an hour talking. I wish last night could have been as peaceful as yesterday, but Addie had other ideas. (aka waking Mom up at 5 and not wanting to go back to sleep.) But all in all it was a very happy Easter.
Our camera has a hard time with faces and close up pictures, but I thought this one turned out beautifully. Look at those cheeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(144)
-
▼
March
(24)
- What we've been doing lately...
- Easter: the Family
- Easter: the Lamb Cake
- Easter: Outfits
- Lazy Easter Sunday
- Easter: Hunting
- Alderidge?
- Adelaide May
- Maple tree, maple tree
- Loved this article...
- The baby
- Oh yeah...look at me...I can blog again!
- to the wise inventor of Legos...
- Almost spring...
- She's here!
- Two peas in a pod
- A Cousin's Advice
- A farewell
- Chapter books
- Lunch prayer also repeated at dinner...
- The worst night of ever...
- Cousins
- Sleepy Head
- Happy March
-
▼
March
(24)
2 comments:
Getting to know that first baby is such a love fest. She's such a beautiful little thing.
Gorgeous little girl. Most look like aliens but she's nothing close. So cubby and beautiful. Good Job Ash & Caleb.
Post a Comment