Ashley had her baby this morning (on her due date-- that's just the way Ashley is). I practiced great self restraint and only called for an update every half an hour (I wanted them to keep me on the phone the whole time). She did great-- I am told-- tough as nails.
Here is what I know about the baby. She was 8lbs. 10oz. and 20 inches long (that was Noah exactly). She is plump and dark haired and very mellow so far. I haven't heard confirmation but I believe her name is Adelaide. I am about ready to spend our tax return on a ticket out to get me some newborn loving.
Congrats Ashley and Caleb!
P.S. Post some pictures ASAP
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(144)
-
▼
March
(24)
- What we've been doing lately...
- Easter: the Family
- Easter: the Lamb Cake
- Easter: Outfits
- Lazy Easter Sunday
- Easter: Hunting
- Alderidge?
- Adelaide May
- Maple tree, maple tree
- Loved this article...
- The baby
- Oh yeah...look at me...I can blog again!
- to the wise inventor of Legos...
- Almost spring...
- She's here!
- Two peas in a pod
- A Cousin's Advice
- A farewell
- Chapter books
- Lunch prayer also repeated at dinner...
- The worst night of ever...
- Cousins
- Sleepy Head
- Happy March
-
▼
March
(24)
No comments:
Post a Comment