Thursday, June 21, 2007

Three questions

Luke is full of questions lately and he had three gems yesterday. When he got up from his nap I was working on something on the computer and he came over and sat on my lap while I typed for a while. When he came to a little more he looked up and me and asked, "How old are lion cubs when they start to hunt all alone?" I had no idea and so we looked it up on the computer (between the ages of 2 and 4, if you were wondering). Earlier that morning he had asked me what bees bodies were made of. I didn't even know where to start looking for that answer and I was busy at the time. I'll have to look for the answer today. Then, as he and Nat were reading books before bed, he came in and asked me how long bear cubs stay with their mothers. I looked it up on the computer and found out that it was 2 years.

How is he coming up with these questions? And, more importantly, how am I going to keep up?

No comments: