Our friend Whitney B. doesn't work on Mondays. When she first returned from college we sat down and made a list of things that we wanted to do together on Mondays. On that list were several Disney movies that Luke has never seen. Two weeks ago we watched Beauty and the Beast, which Luke liked until all the castle dwellers and the beast turned back into people. He cried and cried because he liked the beast better.
Today was a rainy day and perfect for another movie. We all had a yummy ravioli lunch and then put in Sleeping Beauty (Luke's choice-- he has a thing for princesses). It was a little late getting started and so I told him that we could watch until the prince and princess met each other. He liked it but was terrified of Maleficent. He hid under the blanket every time she came on the screen. I told him the rest of the plot for his nap time story and I think he is ready to watch the rest of it now. 
Snuggles on the couch. Is there a better rainy day activity?


Noah slept through Sleeping Beauty and got up after Luke was asleep. Whitney and I enjoyed watching him motor around. He crawled from couch to couch, pulling himself up and smiling at me and Whitney. Social, social, social-- he loves to make friends.

I love this one-- look at that dimple.

He sticks his
tongue out when he is concentrating on something.

He is really getting around. He has even started letting go and standing for a few seconds by himself.
Happy Monday to you all!
2 comments:
Hi Carrie! I know I'm such a bad best friend, when I'm here I just disappear but it's just so heart-wrenching to be away that I can't bear to look at your beautiful babies. But then I do and I'm glad. Holy Noah!!! Wow! OH there's just soo much to catch up on it's killing me. I'm really bored at work so I have lots of time and I'm going to update the bembablog and you'll see Sofi. I miss you guys terribly. Just awful. Let's do a phone call?
Carrie I am so glad that you blog because I get to see my grandbabies who are so far away from me. I love you all! MOM
Post a Comment