We knew that we were going to have a water play date today. It's been warm and so we invited a few friends over to play in the pool. Nat blew it up last night and Luke ran out first thing this morning to fill it up.
Here are some filling the pool with water pics ( I love the light in these pictures-- can't you tell that it's early morning light. I love being outside when the sun is first up-- it must be genetic):
Yes, the pajamas got wet. Soaking wet.

Grandma Barb bought Noah this darling little swim suit with the jungle and animal print. When Luke saw it he was really sad that it was for Noah. He likes tigers too! We found him the same suit on sale and now everyone is happy, matching and CUTE!
The next pictures are the ones that I am not sure whether or not Nat should even look. My friend Lisa and I let the boys make and play in mud. And play they did!
The next pictures are the ones that I am not sure whether or not Nat should even look. My friend Lisa and I let the boys make and play in mud. And play they did!

DEVOURED their lunch. Playing that hard is bound to make you hungry.
I will say it one more time... I LOVE summer mothering.
No comments:
Post a Comment