Monday, September 11, 2006

Tall Man in a Little House

Hey everyone long time no post. So, i had to put up these pictures of Dad in our tiny apartment. For those of you that don't know, our apartment is ridiculous. Caleb has to duck under a vent, but other than that, he can stand up perfectly fine. obviously it's not the case with Dad. he was slouching the whole time. Here he is standing in our bedroom, behind the said vent. (Notice Eliza is standing there for a comparison.)

And here he is pushing the ceiling up with his head. Anyway, i just thought it was really funny.

3 comments:

Nat said...

Did Eliza get her hair cut shorter? It looks cute.

...by the way, we have all been seriously slacking when it comes to commenting and posting. Where's that Donaldson spirit I saw the first several weeks following the launch of this blog??

Nat said...

For some reason, the blog has still showed "0 comments" for this post, even though I commented yesterday.

Carrie said...

I am posting so that Nat's posts will show up.