
I have vivid memories of Spencer and Ashley bathing in the sink when they were infants. But, I am not sure that they ever bathed in the sink when they were 2 and a half. These are pictures from Saturday morning at our house. The reason that Luke had to take a bath in the sink is a little funny. I got up on Saturday and looked at the caulk in the bathtub. It has needed to be replaced for a while and it was looking a little dirty. I thought to myself, "We could either bleach the caulk or replace it." So, we opted to replace it. Nat got right to work and replaced the caulk. After he was all finished he looked at the package to see how long it needed to dry-- 24 hours! Who knew that caulk took so long to dry. Well, the three dirty people at this house sure didn't or we would have showered before the project. The way that it worked out is that I skipped a day, Nat took at shower at the Y, and Luke bathed in the sink. Luke loved it though, he wanted to take another sink bath after dinner.
No comments:
Post a Comment