Sunday, September 10, 2006

Is it wake up time?

They say that waking up is hard to do...






Here are some images of what waking up from a nap looks like at our house. The scene plays out the same way almost every day. I hear Luke's bare feet hit the hardwood floor in his room and slap, slap, slap he makes his way to open the door. He then stands in the hall looking dazed for a few minutes while his eyes adjust to the light. He almost always emerges with his sippy cup and his blanket-- his two naptime staples. He then wanders into whatever room in the house I am in and lays on the floor, couch, or my bed while he finishes waking up. I love this post-nap snuggle time.

1 comment:

Ashley and Caleb said...

carrie i love the last picture. it looks like he's still asleep. i love to see pictures from you. it makes me feel like i'm part of your daily life.
love you, ashley