Sunday, September 17, 2006

Marisha's first posting

Hi Donanldsons!!! This is Marisha. I am so pleased to have been invitied to your blog. This is so much fun. I love to see everybody in the photos. Emily, your kids are amazing and I cannot wait to see you in October. And Ashley, your husband is very handsome, congratulations. And Meg and Lee haven't aged a day. I haven't looked through all the archives yet and I can't wait to do so.

So yes I have conceived and birthed myself a little Sofi. Her name is Sofia Bernadette Prokop and she is a truly angel. I keep waiting for little white fluffy wings to sprout. Carrie and Luke came to visit and we had a lovely time. As you can imagine, Lucy is the proudest Gramma ever.

The Fredins are coming 'round for a vist next week, complete with Nat, so I'll be sure to post again with more fabulous fotos. Hopefully by that time I'll have figured out how to get these darned photos where I want them. Till then!




1 comment:

Ashley and Caleb said...

Marisha! it was such a great surprise to log on (after a long while) and see you and your cute baby (and mommy) on the blog. this is going to be great to keep in touch with you.