I know that the pictures aren't in order but Nat just burned his hand making pancakes so I have to publish and help him out. Please email me all your vacation pictures and I will edit them and burn a cd for everyone of all the pictures.
nat was sad that we didn't have any pictures of caleb and ashley. so, guys why don't you post and few pics and email me the rest so i can compile a photo cd? love you.
Look at the nurturing look on Luke's face where he's hugging Ian. Also, are Dad and Luke exibiting the same posture in the picture of them together? -Emily
3 comments:
What a beautiful family!
nat was sad that we didn't have any pictures of caleb and ashley. so, guys why don't you post and few pics and email me the rest so i can compile a photo cd? love you.
Look at the nurturing look on Luke's face where he's hugging Ian. Also, are Dad and Luke exibiting the same posture in the picture of them together?
-Emily
Post a Comment