Now, if that isn't a beautiful hunk of babyhood I don't know what is. See, it wasn't deficient milk that made the other two so scrawny...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(61)
-
▼
July
(20)
- summer fun
- owls and uncles
- Surprises, Pyros and a Little Praying Mantis
- Q is for ice cube
- sucking corn
- Mom's quilt
- Mom's Classroom and Such
- bathing beauty
- bed hog
- Greetings from CL!
- Baby Sophia
- Vacation blogging
- I grew up on this guy!
- The Irish Con
- Family Forum
- One more for my baby and one more for the road...
- This is the float. Can you spot the kids in the m...
- Super sleepy! Funny story, I bought Jakob and Ian ...
- We've been having fun here. Dad has a cabin for u...
- Tarzan Returns
-
▼
July
(20)
No comments:
Post a Comment