
when it got dark, we all went out and lit fireworks for Pioneer Day.


tonight Caleb felt something on his leg and he looked down and saw a little praying mantis. it was tiny and white and was pretty friendly. those bugs kind of freak me out because they can turn their heads and everything. they're like little aliens. i wanted to keep it and raise it as my own, but deep down i knew i couldn't keep it. i let it go on our plant outside. i tried to take some pictures but they all turned out fuzzy. oh well.
good night everyone.
3 comments:
I hate praying mantises. I wish I didn't but thet are scary and they want to take over the planet.
Ash & Caleb~ your mother in law/mother has such a beautiful smile! I really like that picture! She looks so very happy.
praying Mantises (or is it Manti) You've got to have some awe & admiration about a creature that bites off the male's head after they are done with him....
i spelled "praying" right in the title, but not in the actual blog. don't worry...i changed it.
Post a Comment