Wednesday, July 26, 2006

owls and uncles

I was reading the blog this afternoon when Nat got home from work. I looked at Ashley and Caleb's last post and made the comment, "Ashley and Caleb are night owls. They posted after midnight last night." Luke got really upset and said, "No, no they are not night owls. They look a little bit like owls but they are just uncles."



Owls or uncles... you make the call.

3 comments:

Emily Bell said...

Yes, owls they are. It is their wisdom that gives them away...

Emily Bell said...

ashley and caleb are night owls, every time they come to our house I fall asleep before they do, Emily says that this is because I'm fat and lazy and of course old. this is my first comment on this blog. WHOOPPEE AARON

Ashley and Caleb said...

well, i would have to say that we are night owls, much to my chagrin the next morning...