

Greetings From CL
Hi everyone! how I miss my Donaldsons. Oh so exciting! Im so honored that Carrie sent me an invitation. I check every day to see pictures of everyone. Emily will have to teach me how to use this...Ive never blogged before and she's so tech saavy!
All I have to talk about is Murphy and sometimes Jack so I'll do more reading and commenting than anything.
With that said, here are some pics of the little pooch. He's 9 wks and has some great sleeping positions (which is also the only time my digital camera can capture the little ball of energy!) we're enjoying him! We've had him a week now.
Goodnight
3 comments:
We were just saying last night that you should post a picture of your puppy. You read our minds.
Traci,
We're so glad you are posting. He's an adorable little one-- that Murphy. Luke really likes the pictures.
Yay! Traci's here!
Post a Comment