Here are some numbers about our house to look at:
Time on the market: 4 days
Showings: 13
Offers: 2
We accepted a full price offer on Thursday evening. We couldn't feel more blessed through this process. Now, I can move onto the mourning as I prepare to turn my sweet little house over to someone else. I have until August to enjoy it.
Now I guess I'll let my kids play in the house again. They'll be happy.
4 comments:
What wonderful news!! I'm so thrilled that it went quickly for you and you guys got a full price offer in this market. Hooray! :)
That is a true blessing Nat and Carrie. All the Madisonites that I work with are really struggling to sell their houses and are dealing with double mortgages or having to rent here in Houston. I think four days is unheard of anywhere right now.
Carrie, that's great news!!! What a huge blessing!
Ack, I've been out of town and just read this...wonderful news! What a bittersweet experience this must be. Enjoy it until August. And I hope you *really* enjoy having it back to yourself again. And I'm so sorry for the loss of your far-too-young aunt - I'm glad you were able to get out for the funeral and see so much family. Hugs!
Post a Comment