Friday, June 20, 2008

Lately we've been...

playing lots and lots in the sandbox. I believe there is some sort of Medical exam taking place here (though I can't be sure because I mostly ignore them while they're out there).

taking care of the two new bitty baby twins that came into our house in preparation for the new baby. The boys are bathing them here. I love to watch my boys play with dolls-- so revealing and funny.

folding mountains of laundry. I am no idea how I will keep up with another little (and messy) person dirtying up clothes around here. I am not the laundry master that my mother is.

fighting like only brothers can. I have to report, though, that there has been considerable less fighting around here of late. Noah has crossed into a wonderful stage of being able to follow the rules of play and, it seems that he has abandoned his desire to destroy everything his brother does. He has been pinching and biting us lately though. There is a part of me that finds his little temper very endearing.

We're off to Maryland to look for a place to live for the next couple of days. I'll post pictures when we get back.


1 comment:

Just one tall girl named Laurel said...

Love the pics! It IS important to learn at an early age how to cook a baby...