This post has way too many pictures of the same thing but I just love the dynamics of eating ice cream with a four year old and a 20 month old-- notice Noah scooping out his ice cream with his hands. Luke used his spoon, at least, though the result wasn't much different-- but he tried. I love the ring of chocolate around his face from drinking every last bit of ice cream. I wonder if they ever hosed the deck down after us.
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Ice Cream in Maryland
This post has way too many pictures of the same thing but I just love the dynamics of eating ice cream with a four year old and a 20 month old-- notice Noah scooping out his ice cream with his hands. Luke used his spoon, at least, though the result wasn't much different-- but he tried. I love the ring of chocolate around his face from drinking every last bit of ice cream. I wonder if they ever hosed the deck down after us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hilarious! The love for ice cream runs pure and deep. I can relate. PS- congrats on the townhouse in MD! Are you close to Em? Looks amazing!
Lukie is always so serious. Look at those curls on Noah!
Post a Comment