My boys both had their check-ups today. (They are both off the charts tall and Luke's weight matches his height. Noah, on the other hand is skinny.)
We didn't have to get home immediately and so we drove by the lake. Then we stopped and saw some ducks and fed them the rest of the saltines that I had been snacking on. Then we drove down to the dam and watched the muskies. I love that-- just seeing the world with my boys.
Monday, April 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(144)
-
▼
April
(16)
- On his first day of being four...
- Baby This, Baby That
- Seeing the world with them
- Nature Walks Revisited
- Pregnancy Dreams
- Number Three
- Memories of Millie's
- Buttercups, as defined by Luke
- Riding the dinosaur and other adventures with Grandma
- Cousins part II
- Does this look at all comforatble?
- Someone turned 29...
- Does this make anyone else want to giggle?
- Am I the only one?
- sleeping babies...
- This afternoon
-
▼
April
(16)
No comments:
Post a Comment