Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Number Three

I haven't been a very good blogger lately-- but, I have a very good excuse. Baby number three is on the way. I am almost through the first trimester and that middle trimester can't come soon enough!

It has been as hard as the other two pregnancies and I keep wondering how I talked myself into getting pregnant again. It's got to be that little one I keep envisioning (I just had an ultrasound and the baby is now an inch long-- it's funny to think about).

Also, even right after another episode in the bathroom I emerge to find these two little ones looking at me and it's so clear why I am doing this again.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Oh Carrie - what happy news! Congratulations!!!! I hope you get to feeling better soon. You've alluded to having difficult pregnancies with your first two...i don't know the details, but I hope things go well this time around! Hooray for number 3!!!!

Emily said...

Oh, hooray! I was wondering to myself if it was time for #3 for you... :) So happy for you. Hang in there with The Sickness, dear friend.

Patience said...

That's fabulous!! The #3 transition was the easiest for me and I hope that it goes really well for you too. Are you going to find out baby's gender? What fun news for you!!!

stacyross said...

Carrie, congratulations!!! That's such exciting news. :) I'm so sorry you're feeling sick, though - I really hope it lets up for you soon. In the meantime, you have two very adorable reminders of what you're doing it all for!