I have lived in Madison for going on five years and made my first trip back this week when my mom was here. It was a spectacular drive on a sparkling spring day. The Midwestern landscape was (finally) showing signs of spring on the way and I was with my mommy-- the woman who introduced me to this sweet little country icon.
The kids loved the food and wandering around the shops (Noah is really into rabbits right now and quite a bit of the decor is dedicated to bunnies-- he was in heaven). I was just glad to have made it there before we move away. My mom and I had a good time remembering the times we had been there together previously. I believe that it was at Millie's that my little sister Ashley ate butter with a spoon for the first time. Are you still up to that Ash?
1 comment:
KIRK TOLD ME IT WAS ICE CREAM! in my defense, it was that decorative butter that looks like little scoops of ice cream. Kirk told me that it was vanilla ice cream and i totally fell for it. i remember eating it and then crying because everyone was laughing at me haha. i do remember Mille's though. i remember making people take turns walking with me around the shops. good times good times.
Post a Comment