But look, she's happy again. I caught her at the end of a little smile. It's been really fun the past week because all of the sudden she'll smile and coo at you. I feel so blessed to be a mom and be able to watch this little person grow.
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Baby This, Baby That
Here are some more recent pictures of Addie. Here's Addie and Grandpa...
Addie and Dad sleeping on the couch. Caleb loves to do this. Neither Caleb or I have really ever been nappers, but I swear babies are tranquilizers. Caleb can take a nap anywhere as long as Adelaide is cuddled up on his chest.
Look at those little feet. She has these really dainty little feet. For now. Notice the shape: square. Just like her Mama's. The poor thing is going to have a rough time finding shoes. *Sigh. That's one thing I wish I hadn't passed on haha.
We gave Adelaide a bath at Grandma's a little while back. Look how red her face gets when she cries. We don't really do baths anymore. We do the "hand the baby to whoever is in the shower" routine.

But look, she's happy again. I caught her at the end of a little smile. It's been really fun the past week because all of the sudden she'll smile and coo at you. I feel so blessed to be a mom and be able to watch this little person grow.
But look, she's happy again. I caught her at the end of a little smile. It's been really fun the past week because all of the sudden she'll smile and coo at you. I feel so blessed to be a mom and be able to watch this little person grow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(144)
-
▼
April
(16)
- On his first day of being four...
- Baby This, Baby That
- Seeing the world with them
- Nature Walks Revisited
- Pregnancy Dreams
- Number Three
- Memories of Millie's
- Buttercups, as defined by Luke
- Riding the dinosaur and other adventures with Grandma
- Cousins part II
- Does this look at all comforatble?
- Someone turned 29...
- Does this make anyone else want to giggle?
- Am I the only one?
- sleeping babies...
- This afternoon
-
▼
April
(16)
1 comment:
Look i found the box that let me edit the date of my post! Thanks Emily for your help. Good to know.
Post a Comment