I just googled my husband and a list of his publications came up. Go ahead and try it if you're bored-- Nathaniel J. Fredin. Anyway, this was the title on one of his papers:
"Surface analysis of erodible multilayered polyelectrolyte films: nanometer-scale structure and erosion profiles"
I like to read the titles of his papers out loud-- it makes for a good laugh.
Sunday, April 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(144)
-
▼
April
(16)
- On his first day of being four...
- Baby This, Baby That
- Seeing the world with them
- Nature Walks Revisited
- Pregnancy Dreams
- Number Three
- Memories of Millie's
- Buttercups, as defined by Luke
- Riding the dinosaur and other adventures with Grandma
- Cousins part II
- Does this look at all comforatble?
- Someone turned 29...
- Does this make anyone else want to giggle?
- Am I the only one?
- sleeping babies...
- This afternoon
-
▼
April
(16)
3 comments:
Sounds like what comes out of Brian's mouth.
Erodible multilayered polyelectrolyte films?!?! Bah. Nonsense. Not possible.
I always giggle at academic-work titles. I especially love subtitles that are, like, 3 times as long as the "real" title. "Our History: How We Went There and Came Back Without Contracting Deadly Illnesses, 1867-1872." That kind of thing.
Sounds kind of dirty.
Post a Comment