Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Mom and Dad come to visit

We had a whirlwind visit with my wonderful parents this past weekend. Dad was in town on business in the Windy City but commuted back and forth so that he could spend time with us and leave mom here to play.

Here are some of the things that we did:

Dad carried Luke around in his car seat as well as doing many other rowdy things that Luke found thrilling.

Mom and Noah snuggled a lot.

We bought and dressed the boys in matching shirts, again.

Mom and I took Noah to the butterfly exhibit at the botanical gardens. Luke was home napping but I kept wishing that he had come with us.

We rode around in dad's rental car a lot. It has air conditioning and we are still without air in our car.

Mom snuggled Noah some more.

Luke let Dad pour buckets on water on him. See what I mean by rowdy?

Dad let Luke try to throw water at him. Notice the size of bucket Luke has and the size Dad has.


Mom snuggled Luke and read him lots of books.

We also swam a lot in the hotel pool, took the boys to a water park, went to the farmer's market and ate a lot of good food.

It was a good reminder of how much I love my parents and how lucky I am to have come from such wonderful people.

Thanks for a great time, Mom and Dad!

1 comment:

Emma said...

o but i missed them so!! when are you comming to utah!