I will start this post by stating (for Nat's sake) that I do really like my camera. I have been very pleased with the pictures that I have taken that last eight months. It is a great size, enough
mega pixels to print big pictures, no delay, and the movie quality is really good. There is one feature missing, however. I can't get as close as I would like to get that great foot shot, a fat baby finger, or, in this case, some new little teeth.
I have been wanting to take a picture of Noah's new smile for a while but haven't been able to capture it. I borrowed Whitney's digital SLR-- a Nikon d50-- (I include the word digital here because Nat reminds me that we do have a SLR-- but it's a film camera and who has time to drop off film?) and took some fun pictures and was able to get a good focus much closer than I am with my camera.
Here are some sweet shots of little No-No and whoever else happened to wander in while I was snapping:

Here are his two little teeth. They were hard earned, I tell you.

I liked this one because you can see those long lashes of his.


Big Eyes

Round Cheeks

Pudgy Piggy

Watching brother...

Anyone have any tricks to get two children to look at the camera at the same time?

Look at that smile!

Framed by cousins

Lukey from above

both the boys have Nat's long lashes
Happy picture taking to all of you!
4 comments:
Oh what adorable grandsons! And Ivy is a cutie too. And I agree those are fabulous shots!
Beautiful pictures of your babies, Carrie. Love those round cheeks on Noah! Do you ever just wanna bite them?!?
Jen,
Round cheeks on my baby are such an accomplishment that I feel entitled to a little nibbling (sans teeth of course). What is it about wanting to chew on cute children? Some therapist could have a heyday.
Carrie, ever consider entering photo contests?
Post a Comment