
This is what the clock in my room looked like when I finished reading
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows early this morning. I was about 200 pages into it when Nat got home from work. We ran some errands while he read aloud to me and then we got home, ate dinner and got the kids ready for bed. I was sneaking chapters in here and there. But, when the kids were both asleep at 8:30 I went full steam ahead and finished the remaining 560 or so pages. I forced myself to slow down, read all the descriptions and stop and think about what I was reading (I have the tendency to skip descriptions when I really want to know what is going to happen next). This book was brilliant, just brilliant.
Now I am just left wondering how I am going to feed my Harry Potter cravings. Should I reread all the books? Watch all the movies again? Maybe I'll just go check
mugglenet.com to see what the rest of the fans are doing not that it's over.
1 comment:
Funny how the first few books were for kids and as the kids grew up, the later books grew up with them. There are two more movies, Care Bear. Then you can read the books to your kids and grandkids.
Post a Comment