Did you notice that he was actually willing to look at the camera and smile? This must be a three year old thing. He has been super obedient lately. It's another one of those inexplicable milestones. When and how did it happen and did I have anything to do with it?
Tuesday, July 03, 2007
hair like grass
Luke asked me to fix his hair "like grass" this morning after he got out of the shower. In case you are unsure what "hair like grass" looks like I took a few pictures (are you surprised?):



Did you notice that he was actually willing to look at the camera and smile? This must be a three year old thing. He has been super obedient lately. It's another one of those inexplicable milestones. When and how did it happen and did I have anything to do with it?
Did you notice that he was actually willing to look at the camera and smile? This must be a three year old thing. He has been super obedient lately. It's another one of those inexplicable milestones. When and how did it happen and did I have anything to do with it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(194)
-
▼
July
(19)
- Ahhh!
- Different Strokes for different folks
- Anatomy 101
- Almost there...
- Whoa!
- blue eyes
- It's over
- Have you got your copy?
- Beach Ball
- You're invited
- First Trip to the Dentist
- Special Sunday
- Jack Jack and a trip to the Zoom
- quick photo shoot
- Kay's 85th Celebration
- Fourth of July Fun
- hair like grass
- fireworks
- Lunch at our house
-
▼
July
(19)
1 comment:
When Allyson and I were little we said that one redhead in our ward whose hair stuck up had "hair like fire." I think his name was Eddie Furness.
Post a Comment