Friday, November 09, 2007

news

We are back safely from a wonderful trip out west and now I have an extreme backup of things to blog about. I need to write about Spencer's court of honor, seeing my dear friend Jen, getting together with all the old Madison first ward friends, and just how cute Emily's children are. In time I hope to get to all of it. But, I thought that I would share our biggest piece of news. Nat accepted the National Research Council postdoctoral fellowship at the National Institute of Standards and Technology (say that ten times fast). What that means is that our family will be moving to the D.C. area in the spring. The decision making process was neat, lots of prayers, lists, a trip to the temple, and finally asking Luke for inspiration. We are thrilled with the decision and are looking forward to making the most out of the rest of our time in our beloved (Nat's word choice) Madison. Watch out D.C.-- here come the Fredins.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Congrats on making the decision! How exciting for you guys!!! Maybe if my dreams come true of getting to see Stacy and Scott more often, I'll get to see you more often too!