On Monday after naps we went over and swam in their hotel pool. It was wonderful. Luke was more brave than I have ever seen him. He took a little while to warm up but was soon making his way all over the pool. It's making me think I'd better look into lessons again.
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Swimmin'
Our dear friends the Larsens were visiting this week. We have had a great time playing with them again. The highlight for me was running again with Jenny in the early morning hours on Tuesday. It was just like she'd never left.
On Monday after naps we went over and swam in their hotel pool. It was wonderful. Luke was more brave than I have ever seen him. He took a little while to warm up but was soon making his way all over the pool. It's making me think I'd better look into lessons again.




On Monday after naps we went over and swam in their hotel pool. It was wonderful. Luke was more brave than I have ever seen him. He took a little while to warm up but was soon making his way all over the pool. It's making me think I'd better look into lessons again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
how cute! i love Swimming! i cant believe how big noah is getting!
Post a Comment