I had a friend who swore that fall was the busiest time of the year. I am starting to think that she is on to something. It has been insane around here. I worked two mornings this week subbing. This leaves Nat home while I work and then late at work while I mother the little 'uns down to sleep. It also leaves the house a mess.
Times like these make me really appreciate the fact that I get to be home with the boys most of the time. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy working (I got offered another full time job today). It's an ego boost, helps me remember what I believe about education and how that plays into mothering, and I just plain enjoy children. The pace of family life is what suffers when I work. There really is something to be said about someone being in charge of making this household run. Perspective, perspective, perspective.
Who else is REALLY looking forward to General Conference this weekend?
1 comment:
General Conference is like Christmas to me.
Mom
Post a Comment