Sunday, October 21, 2007

early Halloween fun

My friend Shelley and I put together a Halloween party. Here are some images.

The smiley giraffe

I stamped a canvas bag for each one of the kids to take trick-or-treating


Shelley spent the month of September sewing pillow covers for her couches
and cutting out pumpkins, cats, and rats to adorn her windows and walls

all the kids got to make a Halloween piƱata (they had to take it home to break it open-- less chance of injuring another child that way)

the kids participated in a doughnut eating contest, no hands were allowed

Butternut squash bowling, the ball was a small pumpkin

mummy dogs were eaten by all... except Luke's little girlfriend Emily repeatedly informed me that she hates mummy dogs

The treat table

cupcake details; skulls, spiders and mummies

Happy early Halloween!

1 comment:

stacyross said...

Carrie, this has to be the cutest little Halloween party I've ever seen! You and your friend did such a great job setting it up and thinking of cute things to do. I especially love the butternut squash bowling. Well done. :)