Thursday, February 01, 2007

Memories of Elm Lane

Luke helped (I am using the word "help" liberally) me make a sled run this morning in the front yard. It was very fun. The sun was shining and it was a great morning to play outside. I am still wondering whether it is worth the half hour investment that it is to get out of the house to play in the snow. Today's fun seems like it was.


Luke enjoyed being outside when he wasn't whining about being cold and tired. He kept telling me that he needed to rest. He laid in the driveway for quite a while.


I had Noah in the babyBjorn inside my coat at first but then he fell asleep. I put him in the bouncy seat on the front porch (which really confused Luke-- he told me that the bouncy seat belongs inside) to finish his nap. When he woke up he sat happily and enjoyed being outside.


I couldn't resist laying him down in the snow to snap some chilly pictures. He was a little bewildered about what was going on. Look at that nursy mouth. Couldn't you eat him up?

1 comment:

Marisha said...

Brave kids!!! It's sooooo cold out. I mean really, really cold. I love Noah in the snow.