We went to Target for Family Home Evening on Monday and I made the mistake of letting Luke go through the dollar aisle. "What's the harm?" I thought. Well, he emerged with this Hello Kitty whistle. He found it in the bag as soon as we got home and ripped the package open and gave it his all. The sound was awful! This is the highest pitched whistle I have ever heard. If it were any higher I think that all the neighborhood dogs would have been on our doorstep. Noah HATED it. Every time Luke let out a whistle his lower lip would stick out (a Fredin boy trademark) and he would cry like his heart was breaking. I thought that I should send out a warning-- stay away from the Hello Kitty whistles! I have to hide it again before Luke gets up from naps.
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Worst dollar I ever spent...
We went to Target for Family Home Evening on Monday and I made the mistake of letting Luke go through the dollar aisle. "What's the harm?" I thought. Well, he emerged with this Hello Kitty whistle. He found it in the bag as soon as we got home and ripped the package open and gave it his all. The sound was awful! This is the highest pitched whistle I have ever heard. If it were any higher I think that all the neighborhood dogs would have been on our doorstep. Noah HATED it. Every time Luke let out a whistle his lower lip would stick out (a Fredin boy trademark) and he would cry like his heart was breaking. I thought that I should send out a warning-- stay away from the Hello Kitty whistles! I have to hide it again before Luke gets up from naps.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(194)
-
▼
February
(15)
- My babies
- Is anyone else doing polymer physics at 3 a.m.?
- Blizzard!
- Partners in crime
- Rolling, Rolling, Rolling
- Ouch!
- Snow Train!
- Not so sure about things...
- Worst dollar I ever spent...
- New Blog
- Rattle Toes
- A train named Charlie and other cute things that L...
- Couch Potatoes
- LUKE!
- Memories of Elm Lane
-
▼
February
(15)
No comments:
Post a Comment