I walked into the kitchen the other day and found Luke undressing Noah. He looked up at me and told me, "Noah really likes it when I undress him." He seemed to have a point because Noah was smiling and laughing (it's unclear whether it was the undressing or just the fact that Luke was paying attention to him that was making him happy-- Noah smiles and laughs anytime Luke gets near him).
Saturday, February 24, 2007
Partners in crime
I walked into the kitchen the other day and found Luke undressing Noah. He looked up at me and told me, "Noah really likes it when I undress him." He seemed to have a point because Noah was smiling and laughing (it's unclear whether it was the undressing or just the fact that Luke was paying attention to him that was making him happy-- Noah smiles and laughs anytime Luke gets near him).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(194)
-
▼
February
(15)
- My babies
- Is anyone else doing polymer physics at 3 a.m.?
- Blizzard!
- Partners in crime
- Rolling, Rolling, Rolling
- Ouch!
- Snow Train!
- Not so sure about things...
- Worst dollar I ever spent...
- New Blog
- Rattle Toes
- A train named Charlie and other cute things that L...
- Couch Potatoes
- LUKE!
- Memories of Elm Lane
-
▼
February
(15)
No comments:
Post a Comment