Hi all-- here are the recent pictures from happenings at our house. I got a new camera with birthday money. We are really happy with it. It is a Fuji and is supposed to be the best one out there for low light and quick shots. We have been playing a lot with it and are enjoying it very much.

Here is Luke unpacking my hospital bag that I finally got ready to go. I think that it is unrelated but he keeps telling me that he is really, really angry that Grandpa Doug is going to stay with him while I am in the hospital. He loves Grandpa Doug-- he just doesn't want for me to go to the hospital.

Luke has been enjoying the fall weather. Here he is at the park near our house. He is at a really fun age for the park. He can do everything without assistance and is happy to run up and down the stairs, slide down the slides and jump on the bridge. I realized what a good stage this is while I watched Emily and Ian last month. Ian thinks that he can do everything but really all he does is give his mom a heart attack with his fearlessness. If only that boy had some manners.

Saturday morning was one of those midwestern fall mornings that begs to be enjoyed. So we made hot chocolate and put it into mugs, loaded the wagon into the car and enjoyed the farmer's market. Luke picked out four pumpkins-- one for each member of our family. He also enjoyed a cookie from one of the bakeries.

Luke wanted to pull Nat in the wagon. He actually got him moving. The cow behind them is one of the cows on the square. There are cows all downtown that different businesses have made. They are fun to look at. Luke LOVES them.

Is this boy the picture of happiness or what?
1 comment:
i love that picture of Luke pulling Nat in the wagon. both their faces are adorable.
Post a Comment