Im finally downloading pictures from my camera....thought I'd include these of Ian and the dog! so funny! Also my beautiful bathroom complements of the talented ARTIST...Emily!
Umm this is Ashley's husband Caleb. The cautious part of me said to avoid posting on this since I really have no idea who the Meluishes (my last name is Van Bloem so if I misspelled that know that I sympathize -- Zan bleen are you kidding me?!) are, but I couldn't help saying that I understand why Ian would lay on the dog's head. That dog looks so cuddly, and that is coming from a cat person.
Wait I think I do know who the Melhuishes are. Oh man this is embarassing I knew I shouldn'thave said anything. On second thought why am I even looking at this thing, I should be working on my midterm . . .
4 comments:
The bathroom looks nice!
Ian and Murphy look like partners in crime. i love it. it's probably nice for Ian to have someone to boss around for a change. haha.
Umm this is Ashley's husband Caleb. The cautious part of me said to avoid posting on this since I really have no idea who the Meluishes (my last name is Van Bloem so if I misspelled that know that I sympathize -- Zan bleen are you kidding me?!) are, but I couldn't help saying that I understand why Ian would lay on the dog's head. That dog looks so cuddly, and that is coming from a cat person.
Wait I think I do know who the Melhuishes are. Oh man this is embarassing I knew I shouldn'thave said anything. On second thought why am I even looking at this thing, I should be working on my midterm . . .
Post a Comment