Thursday, October 19, 2006

Leave it to..Leah?

Recently my sister-in-law Leah had an idea to do a 50's style dinner. She spent hours making chicken, rolls and cookies for dessert. She invited a date, and my other sister-in-law AnnaLisa and her husband were there too. Caleb's mom has a basement apartment so we all got together one Friday night. Caleb and I walked downstairs and all the fine china was spread, and some Ella Fitzgerald was playing on the record player. Yes, record player. We all had a good time staying in character as you can see from these pictures. Here's Leah:


And AnnaLisa and her cute husband and baby.




And here is Caleb and me, looking ever-so-nice. (Caleb had on one of those skinny ties and his pants up around his bellybutton. It was really funny.)




And here are the ladies. It was a swell night.

1 comment:

The Melhuishes said...

Who are the Van Bloems again?! Im just kidding....I finally read the comments on the Ian blog! Caleb...I can't wait to meet you so I can give you a hard time!!!! Regardless...I love the idea of this party and you all are a pretty handsome crowd (Especially my Ashley!!!) Love you both! Traci