Thursday, May 22, 2008

Unrelated Pictures...

So these first three pictures have nothing to do with the rest, but I just think Addie is adorable. She has started to figure out how to roll from her tummy to her back. It's pretty funny because she always looks surprised when it happens.

These are from Aaron/Eliza's birthday party last Sunday. Here's Alex and Addie hanging out. I would have gotten more of them but the batteries in my camera died.

I realized that besides Aaron, Spencer has the least pictures in the family. Here he is reading a book at Emily's house.

Here, finally, is Aaron. I LOVE this picture. Look at those smiles.

Blowing out the candles. Ian thought it was his birthday too. Hey, if it makes him happy...

2 comments:

Carrie said...

so cute. makes my heart ache. i want to hold both of those babies. not Spencer so much-- just give him a hug.

Meg said...

that picture of both babies is funny. they look so different, almost like a different species.