Thursday, May 29, 2008

Mulch and a listing

We had someone come and put mulch in for us in preparation for putting the house on the market. We've done it before ourselves with okay results (after watching the professionals I realized that we have always spread it to thin-- it's at least four inches deep). My boys LOVED the show. They followed them from the front window to the back window the entire time they were here. Luke kept making comments like, "You have to be strong to do this job." He was throughly impressed.

We were very pleased with the results and the amount of time it took them versus how much time it would have taken us.

Watching the mulchers


One of the front beds after. I REALLY wish that I had taken a before picture. We pulled out so much stuff and this really highlights what is there.

We signed our freedom away to a realtor on Thursday afternoon. Showings start on Monday (READ our life in this house ends-- no messes allowed). If you are interested in the listing go here and then look at 630 Frederick Lane. You don't have to look if you're not interested but I always think real estate listings are fascinating (even if the market ain't what she used to be).

3 comments:

stacyross said...

The new mulch looks great, and so does the listing! I hope the showings go well (and quickly!).

Patience said...

Chloe walked in while I was looking at the pictures on your listing and when I came to the screened in porch shot(looking into the backyard) she said, "Is that Joseph Smith's house? Nice. It must have been the landscaping! Looks good!!

Meg said...

i cannot believe how beautiful that mulch makes your yard look. are you asking yourselves, why didn't we do this sooner so we could have enjoyed the results?