Those are some beautiful pictures. I'm always surprised to see how much Luke is a little boy and not a baby anymore. I also really love the one of Noah looking at the twinkle lights. But my favorite would have to be the silhouette picture- it reminds me of the Nauvoo picture of all us kids outlined at sunset on baptismal beach. You know the one I'm talking about? Looks like you got out of Florida just in time too- no wildfires for you.
Goodness, that looks absolutely fabulous! What a great (and exhausting, perhaps?) week. There is nothing better than the beach with your kid(s) - so much fun to be had! What a wonderful trip y'all could take together before you join us in the mid-Atlantic. :) Good luck unpacking and rub your belly for me!
what great pics Carrie! Ivy is certainly not a baby either. I forget that Luke and Ivy are so close in age. I too, still think of Luke as a chubby little baby....BUT HE'S NOT ANYMORE!!!
3 comments:
Those are some beautiful pictures. I'm always surprised to see how much Luke is a little boy and not a baby anymore. I also really love the one of Noah looking at the twinkle lights. But my favorite would have to be the silhouette picture- it reminds me of the Nauvoo picture of all us kids outlined at sunset on baptismal beach. You know the one I'm talking about? Looks like you got out of Florida just in time too- no wildfires for you.
Goodness, that looks absolutely fabulous! What a great (and exhausting, perhaps?) week. There is nothing better than the beach with your kid(s) - so much fun to be had! What a wonderful trip y'all could take together before you join us in the mid-Atlantic. :) Good luck unpacking and rub your belly for me!
what great pics Carrie! Ivy is certainly not a baby either. I forget that Luke and Ivy are so close in age. I too, still think of Luke as a chubby little baby....BUT HE'S NOT ANYMORE!!!
Post a Comment