So......I was in Milwaukee this weekend for a friend's wedding. Jack and I walked by a book store (it was closed or I would have gone in...of course!!) and I saw the Jane Austen Action Figure ("with Writing desk & quill pen") in the window right next to the William Shakespeare Action figure....
I found it amusing!

Also a picture of Jack and Murph passed out on a pleasant Sunday Afternoon.

And last but not least....the pup's mug...You can just see the trouble in his eyes! I love the tongue always sticking out! He just looks somehow "askew"!

Unrelated. I've found a picture that Im dying to purchase from all posters or art.com but its unavailable. Hannah Gluck is the artist and its titled "clover field." Her work is very whimsical. I find it fascinating, however, that she isn't contemporary. I believe she is from the 20's (I think).
One more obsession of mine...which is actually a pretty natural affiliation. I've been DVR-ing the History Channel. Band of Brothers, Ancient Wonders (or something of that name) (of which they showed the Temple Mount and explained all that....I kept it for Emily....) and I just found one on Ancient Rome. I don't watch that much TV but when I do, instead of HGTV, which was my old mainstay...its now History Channel. Its become kind of an obsession for me.
Adios! Til next time
T
2 comments:
i think my favorite picture is the last one. for some reason, i get the impression that your pup is a MOntana in the making.
p.s. i showed that Jane Austin "sction figure" picture to Caleb's family and they laughed and laughed.
Post a Comment